- This event has passed.
Our First Event
November 28, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
U.S. Guyana Chamber of Commerce – UGCC is a voluntary association of professional and business people, working to create an environment where business can thrive between Guyanese and American communities. UGCC exists to promote commercial, economic, educational and cultural ties between the United States of America and the Republic of Ghana.
The objectives of the Chamber are:
- To help businesses prosper and grow;
- To increase Investment opportunities;
- To encourage an orderly expansion of all segments of the community;
- To contribute to the overall economic stability of the community and
- To encourage and promote the nation’s private enterprise system of competitive marketing.